Friday, October 10, 2008

Say Cheese-y

Oh Dallin and all his white-boy moves! Dallin has been on a two week fall break from school and I have had many people ask how its been. I have to be honest, after the long summer of hearing "there's nothing to do" I was a little nervous but it has been completely enjoyable. He has been a huge helper and keeps me laughing. Lance asked him what he was going to do for his two week vacation and he said, "All I need is my lawn chair, my sun glasses and a lemonade."

While we were in St. George, we stopped at the temple. Ryder had fallen asleep so I stayed in the car with him while Lance walked the grounds with Dallin and Breckan. Those two boys are like two peas in a pod. Dallin really watches out for Breckan, and Breckan wants to be just like Dallin.


A couple of weeks ago, Lance came in before he left for work to tell me Breckan wasn't in his crib. Before I could panic, he told me he had found him asleep with Dallin. Now this has become an almost nightly ritual. Breckan starts out in his crib and wakes up in Dallins.



I love it.





7 comments:

Candace said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't imagine what it would be like to have a child climb out of the crib...good luck!

Jesmyluk said...

OMGosh that is just about the sweetest picture ever!!

It was the opposite in our house. When Kieran and Liam were really little we would go to sleep with Kieran in his bed and LIam in the crib and wake up to Kieran in the crib with LIam. I have a couple of really sweet and funny pictures of them like that.

AnnaMarie said...

So cute. I love it when they love each other.

Becca said...

That is such a sweet post! Your boys are all so adoreable, glad you had fun on your trip!

Jennie said...

Brecken definately has the right idea! He figured out that since you wouldn't let him in bed with you, he could find someone else that would! What a smarty pants:)

Rachel said...

What cute boys! I can't believe how big they are. Congratulations on your coming little girl! I heard you guys might be coming out this way...are the rumors true?

Mama Apes... said...

The picture on the steps of your boys is my fav!! They are the cutest!! I've been wanting to thank you for helping out with Mason on rides to school! It has helped me out so much...who knows what i'm going to do when Jan cames...Any idea's??