Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Latest!







Our new nephew, Owen Lloyd!










































We had a wonderful Christmas and everything is going great in 2009. Some of us went up to Utah over New Year's as my brother Chad returned from his mission. Unfortunately, I didn't take the camera to catch all the action. Dallin and Ryder and their cousins going off the jump on the tubing hill was one of the highlights. Shelby didn't make the trip as she is in no condition to travel. Hopefully in a few weeks little Ellsie will be here. Baby Owen was born right after Christmas and it is fun to have another nephew around. We will keep you posted on our baby.

8 comments:

Shelby said...

Thank you honey for updating the blog for the 2nd month in a row! I love you!!!

Shannon said...

Glad you guys had a great holiday!!

I'm excited to meet all the new babies!!!

How are you feeling?

Jesmyluk said...

He he I like the fact that the pic of you holding a baby is the only pic with a caption...worried people will think you had your baby and forgot to mention it? LOL

The boys are always Cute!!!

How are you doing by the way? Have you been getting meals? You had better be getting them or I will have something to say about it. Take care of yourself and baby Turner #4!

the wild childs said...

We love the Turners! On our way home from cali we kept seeing Lance Burton billboards and we would laugh just thinking of good old Lance. You guys always make us laugh!

ebluth said...

Dallin and Ryder look like twins in that last picture.

Jenna said...

Cute pictures, I love the one of the boys sleeping together.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelby-
I saw your blog on one of my friends. I can't believe that you have three kids and another on the way! I am glad that you are doing good, you look happy!

love tia

Brooke said...

Wow Lance, I am impressed with your blogging skills! The pressure is on Cody! Actually, I am nervous about what he would write, and what pictures he'd post!!

Cute pictures....I especially love the one with your boys sleeping together...so sweet!