Monday, March 30, 2009

Zoodona!

Sedona is amazing, we took a lot of pictures. The highlight of the trip for the boys was swimming in the hotel pool. Sorry, I didn't get any pictures of that.


I think the boys were pretending they were deer or something.

I have a lot of comments about this bear but I won't mention them.

We were hoping to see a Liger, but they didn't have one.




Who doesn't love wildlife?

Everyone got to feed the giraffes some vegetables. I was even brave enough to feed a giraffe out of my mouth. However, Shelby refused to kiss me for the rest of the trip.

A few weeks ago we went up to a zoo in Camp Verde and then to Sedona. We had a great time.











2 comments:

Shannon said...

How fun!!! Funny how the boys liked the pool more!! I love the pic of the bear...how come I feel like he looks...big, fat and lazy!!hahahaha silly bear!
Glad you posted the pics, always fun to see the adventures in the Turner house!

Jenna said...

I love your posts Lance, you know I'm a fan. I'm glad Sedona was fun, it was great seeing you guys at the outlets on your way up. I can't believe you didn't see a Liger...I guess they're too exotic for Sedona. :) David's dad just saw "Napoleon Dynamite" at the Seattle temple, he'll have to tell you the story.