Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ellsie's First Year

I can't believe my baby is one!!! I guess I better start blogging again, at this rate she'll be in kindergarten next year! This won't come as a surprise to most of you, but I have absolutely LOVED being Ellsie's mom/personal stylist this past year. :)





From day one, Ellsie has had dad wrapped around his finger. He dances with her, sings in her ear, and tells her stories of all the daddy daughter dates they will take. I had to include this next picture, because it shows how truly whipped Lance is. He couldn't bear the sounds of her crying so he strapped on the good old sling! He knows at that moment it will end up on the blog!

This is how most their naps go~


Dallin, Ryder and Breckan are the best big brothers. They have always treated Ellsie so kindly and call her the "princess".....Oh boy.





There are many times when the house gets really quiet and I go to find the kids and I find them all together. A lot of times I'll find one of them reading to her or setting up her little people for her to play beside them. Melts my heart.








I used to get really excited with each new stage. Rolling, crawling, getting new teeth and saying new words; but now it makes me a little sad. This year went by so fast and I keep thinking about the milestones she has past and the army crawl I'll never see again. I have enjoyed every minute of this girl.





Happy Birthday Lou! We love you!!













18 comments:

The Bluths said...

I can't believe Breckan isn't your baby anymore :) She is just a doll! Happy Birthday !

Melissa B. said...

Are you kidding me??? I can't believe she is one! Apparently time flies when your having fun , right? Happy Birthday !

Mark and Jessica said...

There is no way she's 1 already! This year has flown. She sure is cute and it seems she has ALL the boys wrapped around her finger :)

wittygal said...

She is so adorable! You are the best girlie mom through and through.

Shannon said...

love the pictures! It's about time you blew the dust off your blogger login!!! Now if Jenny would only jump on that wagon too!!;)

Happy Bday cute girl!!! Gavin will be stoppin by to ask you on a date many years from now, just thought I'd let you know now! ;)

Jessica P. said...

She is adorable, and I can't believe she's one! I think her and Navy are going to be great friends!! :)

Jesmyluk said...

Shelby she is adorable! That smile is priceless & melts everyone's heart! Isn't nice to have a little girl? They are so much fun! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Brittany said...

She is such a doll and you always dress her so cute. Let me know if you ever want to become my personal stylist. Happy Birthday!!

Rebecca Barlow said...

Happy Birthday Ellsie! I can't believe how fast time has passed. She is absolutely adorable!

Brooke said...

That year flew by....she just gets cuter and cuter! I love how you doll her up....you know I would do the same if I could!! She is one loved little princess, I love the shot of Lance with the sling, woo hoo! In touch with his feminine side :o) hee hee.

AnnaMarie said...

Wow she looks so much like a Burnam to me!

Jenna said...

Yeah, this past year has just flown by! She is such a cutie and I know how much joy she has brought to your family. I love the pictures of all the kids together, such happy times.

Jane Nelson said...

What a little sweetheart! She reminds me of somebody...somebody really cute. Oh yes, I remember... You! You were the cutest baby ever.

Erika said...

How cute is she?! I loved the playback, especially since we were just discussing her newborn hair on Sunday... and that last picture of her is adorable with that scrunchy face and that cool blanket!

I hate that they grow so fast.

Arianne Pearce said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute and has GROWN! We sure miss you guys. Dallin was talking about your Dallin the other day and I thought that was funny. Cute that he still wishes he could see him! They had some good times together.

Rachel said...

What a cutie!!! I can't believe she is a year old!

Amy Gibson said...

I'm so sad we missed this! A whole year and I haven't even met your cute baby girl.

wittygal said...

Could you please start posting again so us non face bookers wont miss you so much? I hope all is good!