Thursday, September 17, 2009

While mom's away, the kids will play

.
Lance and I thought little Lou looked so cute in her church clothes that we tried to get a good snap shot in, but she wouldn't cooperate so I put the camera on the bed and finished getting ready.


I think the boys felt a little neglected because when I got home and started looking through the pictures, these are what I found-









They made me laugh out loud. These boys are crazy, sweet and hilarious and I feel so blessed to be their mom.























9 comments:

Jessica P. said...

You gotta love boys! Your kids are so cute, thanks for sharing so cute pics!!
And now I'm blog stalking you :)

The Bluths said...

Kids love cameras. When we let Logan take a picture he LOVES it. I got a lot of pictures of the dog, me sleeping, and Logan's self portraits today.

Jenna said...

Awesome. Yeah, Cyrena could take pictures for hours! They just want to be so big like us!

Melissa B. said...

That's exactly what my camera looks like. Lots of nose and feet pics. the worst is going through and finding pics of me in G's blow drying my hair! Yikes! WE are headed to SPOKANE in the morning.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Sooooo cute! I love finding pics like that! They make me feel grateful to be a mom too!!!

Shannon said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

so cute! Ellsie is getting to be a chub!

wittygal said...

Our boys do the exact same thing. We should start doing it, just sticking our head into pictures that weren't meant for us. I am sure it must be fun.

Arianne Pearce said...

So cute. I can't tell you how many times my kids have done that. Sure miss you guys!