Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree

The time is flying by and Ellsie is already three months! I realized (with the help of some family members who will remain nameless) that I haven't posted pictures of Ellsie in a while.
I have had so much fun with this little girl! It is funny to me how different boys and girls are even as babies. I also have come to see many similarities between me and my girl already.
#1. She is happiest when she is eating. Although she falls asleep eating which is a talent I have yet to acquire.



#2 The end of the day is not complete with out a nice warm bath. She loves a good shampooing also.

#3 She loves girl time. She is quite the talker. Her favorite subject? How beautiful she is. :)





8 comments:

The Bluths said...

Love all her cute outfits, must be fun shopping for a girl now after all those boys. I wonder if I will get to experience that ever...

Jesmyluk said...

She is truly so beautiful. Just like her mama, hey that is another thing you have in common. 80)

Ruth said...

She is beautiful!!! No fair that I haven't seen her yet. I can't wait.

ScennyLloyd said...

She is very cute. Love the curls in the tub.

Mark and Jessica said...

What a doll, thanks for sharing a bit more about this new sweetheart in your life.

Shannon said...

What a doll!! Love the hair bows!!

Rachel said...

She is so sweet! Little girls are so fun.

AlfreySlice said...

Good heavens she's cute!