Monday, May 11, 2009

Ready for a close up?

I have some great friends who have recently started to broaden their photography skills and very generously used Ellsie as a model. I am so grateful, because with out them, I would be stuck with a bunch of out of focus pictures with bad lighting.

Shannon Biancamano took these first ones at the park in about two seconds. I am so jealous!





These next ones were taken at my house by Teri Price. Teri is so talented, not only is she pursuing photography, she made Ellsie a beautiful quilt when she was born and teaches pre-school! Talk about your over achiever :-)














Thanks again for the pictures! I love them all!

9 comments:

Melissa B. said...

I love the last one. she has such a sweet look on her face. Come see us sometime!

Shannon said...

She is a doll...I wish I had more time to take more of her!! Love all the pics!! You two are super cute!

Brooke said...

So, so cute!!! How fun to have so many great ones to choose from - they are all adorable!! You are cute in them too :o)

Mark and Jessica said...

Boy oh boy, she looks just like her brothers in some of those. . .minus the hairbow, of course! She is sooo cute!

The Bluths said...

You look so good! Very cute.

Jenna said...

These look wonderful! You will always treasure them.

Anonymous said...

I had a dream about you the other night. Lance decided to move to Italy where we were! I was so excited! Elsie has gotten so big! She looks a lot like ryder. Those are really cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

I had a dream about you the other night. Lance decided to move to Italy where we were! I was so excited! Elsie has gotten so big! She looks a lot like ryder. Those are really cute pictures.

Jennie said...

Such beauiful pictures! she really is a doll, just like her mamma!