Saturday, August 29, 2009

Brian Head Vacation

We went to Brian Head which is by Cedar City, UT in July.
There are some great places to hike in the area.


The grandparents had to catch all the action.

Now, those are some cute children.

This is a cute family.

Cedar Breaks National Monument.

Breckan standing by some "warning" sign.

We were at a pretty decent elevation.
When you tie-dye shirts you have to wear a garbage bag.




We did a lot of swimming.

And a lot of playing on the grass and playground.

This was a great vacation. They didn't even have AC at Cedar Breaks Lodge where we stayed. It was 70's during the day and 50's at night. This I believe is how man was intended to live. Anyway, we had a great time and the Turner family is so fantastically awesome. (Posted by Lance)











8 comments:

Mark and Jessica said...

What a great vacation! I love family get togethers like this.

Melissa B. said...

Looks like a fun trip. I am glad to read that Lance thinks the Turner's are so AWESOME!

Miss Bear said...

Hey Shelby! I found your blog from Ashley's. I love your cute pictures! And I loved the no coffee post...how cute is that!
Lets do another girls night soon, that was fun! :)

Shanda

Teri said...

every time I see this post on my blog I think it says "brain dead vacation"......maybe because i need a brain dead unstressful vacation... what do you say we leave the guys and kids for a weekend of relaxation???? wouldnt that be nice!! probably impossible... but nice!!!

wittygal said...

Oh these pictures make me long for the outdoors. I loved being outside everyday during Labor Day weekend in California. I hated to come back to the heat, the sweat and the INDOORS. I NEED OUT!

Natalie said...

Such cute little boys, and I'm so envious of that sweet little GIRL! she's adorable.

Jennie said...

Looks beautiful! So glad you guys had fun.

Brooke said...

What a beautiful place, wow! I'm glad you had such a great time...I love how cute you and Elsie look all the time, the two princesses of the family :o)